vMessage is our messaging platform enabling you to stay in customers. This service provides you with the ability to send messages via SMS, email, voice (txt2speech) and online.
vMessage is a robust service, building on our knowledge in management and service-level management.
- A simple but powerful - Our API is very simple, offering one standard call for sending messaging via any channel. In fact it is so simple you can start sending SMS, Voice-messages and professional quality emails messages within minutes. While there are many companies offering individual APIs for sending emails, SMS or offering text-2-speech technology, none are as simple to use as our API.
- Multi-channel delivery - Although the API is simple, it is powerful enough to generate professional notifications in one or more of our 4 channels from a handful for input fields. The delivery channels are determined for each message by applying your rules and the customers preference.
- SMS - Sending notification via text messages, using your templates. Our engine looks after STOP/Unsubscribe response messages and other CRTC requirements.
- Email - using modern look and feel, and using your templates to standardize message and structure of emails.
- Voice - Our text-2-speech engine, generates voice messages to your customers, based on API calls. Templates can be used to ensure consistency in messages.
- Online - repository of all customer messages, that is easily integrated within your own customer portal. This gives the customer a place to go for the history of all the messages from your organization.
- vMessage Portal - Secure portal for:
- Configure your API instance
- Monitor traffic
- Set your organizations settings
- Update your templates
- Manage your data
- Delivery status - We provide status events back to your systems for all the channels, to ensure your systems are up-to-date with message delivery information.
- Customer preferences - The customer preferences feature allows your customers individual preferences to drive how they are contacted, within the framework of how your organization can communicate certain information. For instance, if the customer prefers SMS over email when a new invoice is created, they will get a text message instead of the corporate default channel which could be email.
Copyright © 2015 Verifactor, Inc.